Liquid dye, brilliant magenta for inks, coatings, paper, and antifreeze. Cationic.
Risk Reactor Inc's DFWB-K10-27 Red has the highest degree of light stability and is recommended for yellow and/or green backgrounds, such as algae rich waters. Sandy soil will not absorb our Red or yellow green. Color is visible in clear water at one part per million.
Benefits of Risk Reactor Inc's DFWB-K10-27 Red Water Based Tracer:
- Plumbing Tracing.
- Retention Time Studies.
- Decorative water dying such as water fountains.
- Special effects where a visible water based color is needed.
- Flow mapping and rate of flow studies.
- Condenser coil and tube studies.
- Power plant piping tracing.
- Septic system analysis.
- Pollution Studies.
- Leak Detection in many fluid carrying systems.
- Lake river and pond analysis.
- Check for illegal connections.
- Storm and sewer drain analysis.
- Airport Authorties.
- Consumer conservation programs.
- Forestry management agencies.
- Geological surveys.
- Health departments.
- Water consultants and management firms.
- Plumbers and contractors.
- Well drilling and service providers.
- Universities and colleges.
- Zoos, and other governmental agencies.