Black Light Product Description:
Smallest 365 nm UV black light that you can take anywhere. Works well with all of our clear, invisible and visible inks and paints. Take out the battery spacer before first use.
Benefits of Risk Reactor Inc.'s BKEY-365 UV LED:
• Pocket-sized true blacklight Alternate Light Source.
• Nichia high flux emitter with special lens.
• Black anodized aluminum body.
• Glass lens.
• Uses three lithium cells.
• Or, also supports one 18650 cell.
• Click on/off rubber tailcap switch.
• Momentary-on also possibly with tailcap switch.
• Useful battery life typically 3 hours (primary cells)
• Supports Lithium and rechargeable lithium batteries.
• 5.25 inches long.
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
• Output power 250mW at 365nm.
• Lanyard provided.
• Shows dust and contaminants unlike any other light this size!
• Unbeatable for currency and document examination.
• Kit available with custom case and yellow viewing glasses.
• NOTE: Available with smooth 30 degree beam for forensic photography.
The differences between the various wavelength of the lights is that the 365nm light has less visble light and more UV light than the 385nm light. Risk Reactor’s 390 nm lights have the least UV and most visible light. The 400nm light is closer to the human visible range and was designed for hunting scorpions along with UV responsive minerals
How to Use:
Simply press the button and the UV LED fires up. Point the UV LED light on fluorescent material to make it glow. You can also use this to charge glow in the dark products such as paint and pigments.
Forged document detection:
Risk Reactor’s special purpose UV black lights produce a powerful beam of ultraviolet light, which will activate fluorescent invisible and visible inks, strips, & fibers that are used as anti-counterfeiting measures in bank notes, credit cards, casino chips, passports, checks, securities, cryptographic papers, and many more. Our keychain UV lights are also great for checking fluorescent hand stamps at clubs, curing UV-sensitive glue and many other uses. The keychain UV LED beam has a fairly narrow focus and unlike a traditional blacklights, most of the light produced by the BKEY365 UV LEDs is just outside the visible spectrum of light (BKEY365 has 365 nm). The BKEY is 390nm and the B4KEY is 395-401nm.
Salmonella and Shigella bacteria detection
Drivers licence UV markings
Dye penetrant inspection (NDI/NDT)
Magnetic surface analysis
Counterfeit currency detection
UV Curing (requiring 365nm)
• Metal crack check.
• Nondestructive testing.
• Antique identification.
• Security markings inspection.
• Criminal scene proof collection.
• Automobile air condition fluid leaking freon detection.
• Mineral detective.