Our CF1-14 Blue Tang Water Based Black Light Paint is a durable paint that goes on a bright Blue Tang. CF1-14 is a paint that shows it's bright color in regular light and is super bright under Risk Reactor Black Light. The visible paints are used the most of all the Black Light Paints. Use the visible colors such as the CF1-14 Blue Tang to add light to your art, project, or product. These are vibrant colors that you have to see in person to get the full effect. Use with our other Black Light Paints and Glow in the Dark Paints to achieve amazing luminous results.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's CF1-14 Blue Tang Black Light Paint:
- Very bright colors even in regular light!
- Great for theatrical and art applications!Perfect for applications where you need a visible color and well as a color under UV light!
- Great for church groups and youth rooms!
- Strong durable acrylic coating!
- Mix with Risk Reactor other water based paints to get tones and create new special lighting effects!
- Glows brightly under Risk Reactor Black Light!
- Cleans up with water!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Can be used on just about any surface!
Theatrical, dorm rooms, arts and crafts, exhibits, displays, parties, amusement parks, hidden image art, youth rooms, bars, night clubs, restaurants, theme parks, and your own home.