Our CF1-77 Pink Coral Water Based Black Light Paint is a durable paint that goes on a bright Pink Coral . CF1-77 is a paint that shows it's bright color in regular light and is super bright under Risk Reactor Black Light.
The visible paints are used the most of all the Black Light Paints. Use the visible colors such as the CF1-77 Pink Coral to add light to your art, project, or product. We have many colors to choose from and you can inter-mix colors. These are vibrant colors that you have to see in person to get the full effect. Use with our other Black Light Paints and Glow in the Dark Paints to achieve amazing luminous results.
Mix with glow in the dark pigments PPSB-10 to get a UV pink that will glow in the dark turquoise. Mix and match, you can also mix with CP1, other CF1, and CN1 series paints.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's CF1-77 Pink Coral Black Light Paints.
- Very bright colors even in regular light!
- Great for theatrical and art applications!
- Cool fluorescent pink!
- Great for church groups and youth rooms!
- Strong durable acrylic coating!
- Mix with Risk Reactor other water based paints to get tones and create new special lighting effects!
- Glows brightly under Risk Reactor Black Light!
- Cleans up with water!
- Safe and non-toxic!Perfect for applications where you need a visible color and well as a color under Risk Reactor Black Light!
- Can be used on just about any surface!
Theatrical, dorm rooms, arts and crafts, exhibits, displays, parties, amusement parks, hidden image art, youth rooms, bars, night clubs, restaurants, theme parks, and your own home.
Film Type: Acrylic
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use soap and water.
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use:
This product can be used on just about any surface. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. You can brush, roll, spray, and dip with this paint. This with water and clean up with a damp, warm cloth.