Gallon of CF1-01 UV Green Black Light Paint Product Description:
Our CF1-01 Invisible Green Black Light Water Based Paint is a durable paint that goes on white. The paint will change color only under black light. In regular light they look white which is why we refer to them as "invisibles". This distinguishes them from the "clears", which are transparent.
The "invisibles" produce a good color under Risk Reactor Black Light and can be inter-mixed with other water based paints. These products can be used as a completely invisible paint if diluted enough or used on a white surface. When under long wave black light activation, the film produced by the paint fluoresces a strong, bright green. Mix with glow in the dark pigments PPSB-10 to get a UV green that will glow in the dark turquoise. Mix and match, you can also mix with CP1, other CF1, and CN1 series paints.
Film Type: Acrylic
Excitation: 365 nm long wave black light.
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use soap and water.
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
This product can be used on just about any surface. The closer the surface is to white the brighter the fluorescent color. You can brush, spray, or roll this paint like you would any other water based paint,but keep in mind that rolling will soak up a lot of paint. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint.
The closer the surface is to white the brighter the fluorescent color will be. Black and dark colors tend to absorb light diminishing the fluorescent effect and adding more CF1-010 does help up to a point of saturation. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. Apply the CF1-01 Inv. Green blacklite paint with a clean brush or instrument. We always suggest you work under Risk Reactor Black Lights especially when you are working with invisible black light paints.
- Stir or shake well before use to ensure the fluorescent agent is evenly dispersed in solution.
- Touch dry within 2 - 4 hours.
- It is recommended that at least 24 hours is allowed between applications, to ensure that all water in the mix has evaporated and, therefore, that each coat is thoroughly dry before the next is applied.
- Do not freeze.
- Clean tools with cold water.
- Seal container after use.
- All colors are intermixable in the same base and same series.
- Ensure that all mixes are thoroughly stirred.
- For spraying and to increase coverage: 2 parts paint to 1 part water.