Our CF1-00 Invisible Blue Fluorescent Water Based Black Light Paint is a durable paint that goes on white. The paint will change color only under 365 nm black light. In regular light they look white which is why we refer to them as "invisibles". You can also mix this with other water based paints to shift colors and create effects no one has ever seen. Mix with glow in the dark pigments PPSB-10 to get a UV yellow that will glow in the dark turquoise. Mix and match, you can also mix with CP1, other CF1, and CN1 series paints.
This distinguishes them from the "clears", which are transparent. The "invisibles" produce a good color under Risk Reactor Black Light and can be inter-mixed with other water based paints. These products can be used as a completely invisible paint if diluted enough or used on a white surface. When under long wave black light activation, the film produced by the paint fluoresces a strong, bright, blue.
Benefits of Risk Reactor Inc.'s CF1-00 Invisible Blue Paint.
- Strong durable acrylic coating!
- Goes on white and shows color only under our blacklites!
- One of the most popular paints!
- Fluoresces a bright blue under long wave black light!
- Cleans up with water!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Can be used on just about any surface!
Film Type: Acrylic.
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use soap and water.
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use our CF1-00 Invisible Blue Black Light Paint.
This product can be used on just about any surface. Just paint the desired surface with the CF1-00. The paint will be white until it dries completely, then it will be white to off white. To view the color, use one of Risk Reactor Black Lights to view the mark you just made. Remove the black light to see the image disappear before your eyes.
The closer the surface is to white the brighter the fluorescent color will be. Black and dark colors tend to absorb light diminishing the fluorescent effect and adding more CF1-00 does help. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. Apply the CF1-00 with a clean brush or instrument. We always suggest you work under Risk Reactor Black Lights especially when you are working with clear black light paints.
- Stir or shake well before use to ensure the fluorescent agent is evenly dispersed in solution.
- Touch dry within 2 - 4 hours.
- It is recommended that at least 24 hours is allowed between applications, to ensure that all water in the mix has evaporated and, therefore, that each coat is thoroughly dry before the next is applied.
- Do not freeze.
- Clean tools with cold water.
- Seal container after use.
- All colors are intermixable in the same base and same series.
- Ensure that all mixes are thoroughly stirred.
- For spraying and to increase coverage: 2 parts paint to 1 part water.