Uninked stamp pads for use with inks such as our Readmission Inks, IFPAP series, or you ink. Our unique rubber stamps are used with the stamp pads to offer a flat surface to create a clear mark. Simply pour just enough ink to get the pad wet. Keeping the lid closed on the stamp pad and the ink jar will help make it last longer.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's PAD-1 Stamp Pads:
- Convenient!Durable plastic case and long lasting felt sponge inside!
- Lasts a long time!
- Comes un-inked so that you can use our UV inks!
- Use like any other stamp pad!
Readmission systems, theft prevention, anti-counterfeiting and any situation where you need a stamp pad for security or patron control. Clients also use the stamp pads in industrial settings such as quality control operations.
Plastic outer case with a felt sponge inside. Comes without ink and private labeling is available.
How to Use:
Use this stamp pad as you would any stamp pad. Pour Risk Reactor ink into the stamp pad onto the sponge that is inside. Do not put two colors in the same stamp pad unless you want some wild colors as a result. Keep the blue stamp pad separate so you do not contaminate with another color. To keep the ink moist longer, keep the lid of the plastic case closed. Use the stamp pad in conjunction with Risk Reactor UV Readmission Inks or Fluorescent Porous Inks to invisibly stamp almost any surface.
- The convenience of purchasing all your stamping needs in one place. Order one of our stocked stamps or a custom stamp right here, along with visible or invisible ink. With invisible ink, we also offer the black lights to best see your stamp image.
- The quality of the pad. Risk Reactor stamp pads have thick and resilient pads that do not ware out after demanding stamping. The pad case is sturdy and seals easily to keep ink from drying out.
- The flat surface. Risk Reactor stamp pads produce an agreeable image every time!
- Cost. Risk Reactor’s stamp pads are cost effective, and we offer discounts on bulk purchases.
- Versatility. You can use a Risk Reactor stamp pad with a Risk Reactor wooden stamp or with a regular wooden stamp purchased at a craft or office supply store.
- Risk Reactor’s stamp pads come without ink in them so you can fill it with any ink. We suggest Risk Reactor invisible or visible ink.
How to use a Risk Reactor stamp pad with Risk Reactor ink:
Our Readmission Kit has everything you need in one box! Safe, simple, portable, and convenient!
The kits INCLUDE BATTERIES so you can use instantly!
|UVWOOD-KIT Click Here to Buy Your Invisible UV Kit Complete. Has everything you need to mark porous materials invisibly and to review the marks with the black light.|
|UVWOOD CUSTOM-KIT Click Here to Get Your Invisible UV CUSTOM STAMP Kit Complete. Has everything you need to mark porous materials invisibly and to review the marks with the black light.|
These items can be bought separately as well. Click on the links below to add them to your order. Use your back button to continue shopping on this page.
Round Self Inking Stamper plastic and durable.