The BSKZ-395 is the best focusable UV black light flash light on the market. This product comes in a bag with card and AA battery ready for you to use. Incredibly strong design that makes taking your UV energy to new places easy.
* Feature: Zoomable UV 395nm
* Color: Black
* Light bulb type: UV 395nm LED Emitter
* Watts: 1W
* 1-Mode: on/off
* Working voltage: 1.2V~4.2V
* Battery Type: 1x AA 1.2V battery or 1x3.7V 14500 Battery (not included)
* Body Material: Aluminum alloy
* Size: 95mm (length) x 26mm (diameter)
* Net weight (batteries excluded): 62.5g
This powerful and high quality portable black light flashlight is perfect for many uses including checking antiques, looking for pet stains, checking driver's licenses and money, locating scorpions, forensics, or lighting up your fluorescent and black light reactive items There are countless compounds that glow under black light including minerals, plants, fungi and microbes. Other organic and inorganic substances fluoresce as well and when then do it is an amazing effect to say the least. Fluorescent materials can absorb UV radiation which is invisible to the human eye, and then emit it in the visible spectrum. The absorption of this UV energy causes electrons in the compound to jump to a higher energy levels and when they fall back, the emit a photon of light. These electrons cannot stay in the higher level because they are unstable making the return to a lower energy level a continuous operation as long as the black light is on it. Some substances used as pigments in paints or dyes that exhibit fluorescence attributes making things appear brighter under sunlight.
Common uses for long wave Risk Reactor Inc.'s black light flashlights:
- Hunting scorpions and other insects so you can sleep safely at night.
- Detecting bed bugs in hotel rooms and at home.
- Fluoresces gems, minerals and fossils which glow under black light even after millions of years in the ground.
- Detecting bodily fluids and other biological materials that fluoresce when exposed to UV light.
- Checking for counterfeit paper money bills and other documents.
- Detect Counterfeit Stamps and Tagging and other defects or flaws.
- Night time Fishermen use our black lights to charge glow in the dark bait.
- Test for True Vaseline Glass buttons which glow under UV light.
- Curing UV glue that reacts to black light energy.
- Inspecting glass for cracks and other defects that show under ultra violet light.
- Searching for minerals outdoors which illuminates fluorescent rocks.