14 UV LED Battery Operated Flashlight Black Light Aluminum Casing with Rubber Grip. “AAA” Batteries Included! . Risk Reactor's 14 UV LED Black Light Flashlight is the perfect tool for almost all UV LED applications. Takes three 1.5V AAA Battery.
“I use this product daily. I work for a jeweler that deals with older miner cut diamonds. The miner cut diamonds look blue under a black light while the newer cut diamonds stay white. This helps us determine age.” –Anthony, South Bend
We carry everything from battery operated black lights, to plug in fixtures. The battery operated blacklites are perfect for outside and mobile applications.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's B14LED Black light Flashlight:
- BRIGHT! Flouresce at distances over 20 feet in darkness!
- Almost unbreakable Super Bright LED bulb.
- Toggle on-off switch for continuous use, "Hands-Free" on switch allows you to dangle the UV light source in tight areas!
- Water-resistant high-strength case with durable feel.
- Three replaceable "AAA" size long-life Batteries included with purchase!
Do I need the UVGLASS1 UV glasses? Well it depends on what you are you using the B14LED for. If you are using with any clear blue product IFWA-C0, CF2-C0, Cf1-C0, IF1P-C0, IF2-C0, DFSB-C0, DFDRy-C0, DFSB-K61, IFWB-C8 etc.
Checking ultraviolet inks in currency and ID's
Activation of fluorescent inks/dyes used as anti-counterfeiting measures
Checking hand stamps at clubs
Small UV source will fit inside and behind objects
Find urine stains (i.e. at the hotel before you hop in bed!)
Scan a crime scene for foreign materials
Locating damaged/cracked glassware
Fluorescing diamonds- some will glow in the dark.
|Type of Casing||Durable Aluminum with rubber grip|
|B14LED Description||14 UV LED Portable Flashlight|
|Material / Color||Black / Black or Silver/ Black|
|Burn Time||> 15 Hours|
|Bulb Type||14 x 0.5mm UV LED bulb|
|Battery Type||3x 1.5V AAA Battery (included)|
|B14LED Size||4 1/4" (length) x 1 3/16" (diameter)|
|Net Weightof B14LED||2.88 oz.|
The B14LED is a 14 UV LED unit which is an invaluable tool in the battle against Scorpions in your home, office and RV. Scorpions have UV chemicals in their exoskeletons which fluoresce under our Blacklights. This enables us to find them anywhere including in yards, carpeting where they are camouflaged as their natural defense. Our black lights make them easy to find and eliminate. The B14LED is a valuable tool in pest control. You can see the scorpions from further away offering you safety like never before. Perform inspections more often and in less time using our specially made blacklights! This unit is also an all purpose black light that provides more than just pest control in your home. Our black lights detect rodent urine, pet stains, and many other things that are not visible to the human unaided eye. Our Black lights are made With durable aluminum construction which will be reliable for years to come, making it a good deal indeed.
How to use the B14LED with other Risk Reactor products:
- Risk Reactor customers have used this flashlight in conjunction with Risk Reactor readmission inks to make sure they have complete control over patron admission, and to truly determine who has paid and who has not. It works great when inspecting ink on skin.
- This black light works the best with all inks. Use any of the Risk Reactor marking inks with a B14LED to mark your valuables and inspect them.
- Use the MAR-C0 pen with the B14LED to write hidden messages or to denote treasures.
- This is the perfect flashlight to see Risk Reactor’s paints and pigments. It allows pigment to fluoresce just as well as any large black light lamp.