The BF45W-365 is a 72 watt purple led flood light and is waterproof. This rechargeable black light uses AC100-265V powering the intense UV LED lamps. There are a lot of reasons why you want to use our UV LED technology. Money saving and Earth friendliness rank this technology a planet saver. Risk Reactor Inc.’s UV LEDs have a higher energy efficiency, longer lifetime, lower operating temperature than conventional UV lamps which create an intense amount of heat. Having the lower temperatures requires less energy for large exhaust fans and is environmental friendly. Risk Reactor Inc. UV LED curing units eliminates the need for ways to remove ozone. This helps you free up space and saving money on other equipment which also save on electricity costs. Our black lights made with our UV LED curing unit does not have a long warm up or a long cool down time. That alone is a huge safety factor. Frequent on and off cycling will not affect the lifetime of a UV LED curing unit unlike fluorescent tube type lighting. Risk Reactor Inc.'s UV LED curing units do not generate ozone and do not contain mercury or other harmful components like the HID and other older technology.
Quick Black Light Floodlight Details.
Light Source: LED
Item Type: Flood Lights
Input Voltage(V): 110-240V AC
Lamp Power(W): 45
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 120lm
Color Temperature(CCT): 365 NM-370 NM
Beam Angle(°): 120
Working Temperature(℃): -25 - 65
Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
IP Rating: IP65
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Brand Name: Risk Reactor Inc.
Model Number: BF45W-365
Item: UV led flood light
waterproof rate: IP65
Beam Angle: 120°
Housing Material: Aluminum
Wavelength: 365-375 NM
Feature: purple UV led flood light
Large Black Light Floodlights are used in many applications some are listed below.
- Decorating Laser Tag Parks, Super Cool UV Arcade Rooms, and Black Light Bowling Alleys.
- Producing artistic lighting effects at live performances inside and out.
- Detection of counterfeit artwork or currencies.
- Aiding forensic investigations being a strongly intense ultra violet energy source.
- Mineral and rock hunting along with fluorescent geological displays in the home or museum.
- Attracting insects and other life forms that use the perception of UV to give them in an edge over other competitors.
|Single||Box of 3||Box of 6||Box of 24|