BMAG-385 UV Light FEATURES:
• Pocket-sized true blacklight Alternate Light Source.
• Nichia high flux emitter with special lens.
• Output power density > 2500uW/cm2 at 15"(38cm).
• Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes battery performance.
• Black anodized aluminum body.
• Glass lens.
• Uses two CR123A lithium cells.
• Or, also supports one 18650 cell.
• Click on/off rubber tailcap switch.
• Momentary-on also possibly with tailcap switch.
• Useful battery life typically 3 hours (primary cells)
• Supports Lithium and rechargeable lithium batteries.
• 5.25 inches long.
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
• Output power 250mW at 385nm.
• Lanyard provided.
• Shows dust and contaminants unlike any other light this size!
• Unbeatable for currency and document examination.
• Kit available with custom case and yellow viewing glasses.
• NOTE: Available with smooth 30 degree beam for forensic photography.
* Compatible with all of our UV Dyes, UV Pigments, and UVPaints!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Lithium, or rechargeable lithium cells supported:
• 2xCR123A (included) —or— 2xRCR123A —or— 1x18650 3.7V rechargeable.
• Batteries install positive first from rear of flashlight.
• Do not unscrew head.
• Do not mix battery types.
• Use caution to avoid direct exposure to eye.
• Keep out of reach of children — not a toy.
The NEW Super BMAG-385 is the best Identification UV blacklite flashlight. Click Here to get yours!
Risk Reactor can also custom make UV LED Blacklights for your application! Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Inspection, laboratory, scientific, law enforcement where cordless high UV power is required.
- Arson and Fire Investigation!
- Scorpion hunting.
- Education in schools.
- Pet stain inspection.
- Carpet cleaning services (pet stains visible in les than ideal lighting conditions).
- Curing (requiring 395-400nm)
- Anqitue glass (uranium glass, vasceline glass)
- A/C coolant leak detection (using dye)
- Bathroom inspection
- Animal urine
- Human urine
- Hotel room inspection
Salmonella and Shigella bacteria detection
Drivers licence UV markings
Dye penetrant inspection (NDI/NDT)
Magnetic surface analysis
Counterfeit currency detection
UV Curing (requiring 365nm)