Introducing the New generation with ventilated lens and V0 Ballistic Rating! Full wrap protection and durable design is ideal for harsh industrial environments. Polycarbonate lenses absorbs 99.99% of harmful UV A, B and C, 180-380nm.
- Excellent industrial grade protection in a contemporary angular
wrap style and with wide field of vision.
- Adjustable length drop temples that gently “hook’ behind the ears
to prevent slipping during work activity for better protection.
- Soft, self-fitting rubber nose bridge conforms to a wide range of
bridge sizes to enhance comfort and a secure fit.
- Ballistic V0 rated* for impact protection – 7x ANSI Z87+ energy.
(4x Z87+ impact velocity)
- Unique, lens/frame ventilation slots allows air to vent, to minimize
- Tested to US Military Standard MIL-PRF-31013 Impact Test.
Other Key Product Features:
- Copper/blue blocker lens reduces glare and blue light which is difficult for the eye to focus. This increases contrast and sharpens focus.
- Super Coating anti-fog, washable coating available in clear and grey lenses. Additionally, the Super Coating provides anti-scratch and anti-static protection.
- Temples adjust to 4 different lengths for a custom fit.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010+, CE EN-166.
- Polycarbonate lenses absorbs 99.99% of harmful UV A, B and C, 180-380nm.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions:
- Wash in mild soap and water. Rinse.
- Air dry or pat dry with clean, soft tissue.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- Store away from direct sunlight and abrasive chemicals.
- If lenses become scratched, pitted or crazed the glasses should be replaced immediately.
- Store glasses in protective case or in plastic bag supplied with glasses.
When choosing an eye protector consider the hazards(s) that may exist. Impact, splash or injurious rays may require different and separate eye protectors. These glasses are not suitable for welding, lasers or other radiation, unless specifically marked. Choose a frame style that provides a good fit for each individual worker.