Pure 365 nm Risk Reactor Inc.'s Click here to get your BMINI8-365 UV Light Source (365nm) Today! The Perfect ID checker for Airports, Concerts, Bars, anywhere you need a true ID checker UV blacklite flashlight.
ULTRA VIOLET FLASH LIGHT FEATURES:
• Meets 365nm, >1000uW/cm2 at 6 inches
• Pocket-sized Alternate Light Source.
• 8 UV LEDs (Nichia 365nm).
• Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes battery performance.
• Black anodized aluminum body.
• Glass lens.
• Uses two readily-available AA batteries.
• Click on/off rubber tailcap switch.
• Momentary-on also possibly with tailcap switch.
• Useful battery life typically 6 hours (alkaline cells)
• Supports Alkaline, Lithium, and NiMH batteries.
• 6 inches long.
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees approximately.
• Each LED has a glass lens (not epoxy).
• Output power ~12mW at 365nm.
• Output power density 1000μW/cm² at 6” (15cm) *ESTIMATED*
• Lanyard attachment possible at tailcap switch.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Alkaline, Lithium, or rechargeable (NiMH etc) cells supported.
• Batteries install positive first from rear of flashlight.
• Do not unscrew head.
• Do not mix battery types.
• Use caution to avoid direct exposure to eye.
• Not a toy — keep out of reach of children.
UV black light fluorescent inspection lamps can be used for scientific research. The lights range from 26W – 400W and should be optimized for a particular application. In order to do so you must take into account the requirements for UV irradiation area and intensity, ambient light levels and process integration. There is a wide range to select from, such as handheld black lights, flood lamps, torch lamps and double tube lamps. Always take into consideration the requirements and the purposes for which the lights are going to be needed.