The BMAG-365 come complete with batteries, plastic carrying case, and glasses. Everything you need to get your job going. Perfect for carpet inspection, UV Curing, ID checker for Airports, Concerts, Bars, anywhere you need a true ID checker UV blacklite flashlight.
"We run many events all year long that require looking at IDs from all over the United States. This flashlight works great for seeing the security symbols. It makes me feel more secure that the ID is real.” –Andy, Sarasota
BMAG-365 UV Light FEATURES:
• Pocket-sized true blacklight Alternate Light Source.
• Nichia high flux emitter with special lens.
• Output power density > 2200uW/cm2 at 15"(38cm).
• Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes battery performance.
• Black anodized aluminum body.
• Glass lens.
• Uses two CR123A lithium cells.
• Or, also supports one 18650 cell.
• Click on/off rubber tailcap switch.
• Momentary-on also possibly with tailcap switch.
• Useful battery life typically 3 hours (primary cells)
• Supports Lithium and rechargeable lithium batteries.
• 5.25 inches long.
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
• Output power 250mW at 365nm.
• Lanyard provided.
• Shows dust and contaminants unlike any other light this size!
• Unbeatable for currency and document examination.
• Kit available with custom case and yellow viewing glasses.
• NOTE: Available with smooth 30 degree beam for forensic photography.
• Metal crack check.
• Nondestructive testing.
• Antique identification.
• Security markings inspection.
• Criminal scene proof collection.
• Automobile air condition fluid leaking freon detection.
• Mineral detective.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Lithium, or rechargeable lithium cells supported:
• 2xCR123A (included) —or— 2xRCR123A —or— 1x18650 3.7V rechargeable.
• Batteries install positive first from rear of flashlight.
• Do not unscrew head.
• Do not mix battery types.
• Use caution to avoid direct exposure to eye.
• Keep out of reach of children — not a toy.“This is my go to black light. I do inspections for a logistics company so I need something that is durable and that I know will be reliable.” --Cody, Newark
In the kind of world that we live today preventing counterfeit can be difficult
but with a UV black light you can verify the item in an instant. You can identify the authentication of important documents and items such as currency, bank drafts, bankbooks, passports and certificates.
There are handheld black light lamps, torch lamps and UV counterfeit
detectors. In order to determine the best fit for you it is important to take into account the UV light irradiation and intensity, ambient light levels and process integration.
Rodent detection: The urine of many animals, including cats and rodents will fluoresce under our UV. Ultraviolet light itself is invisible to the human eye, but can cause materials such as rodent urine and other organic materials to visibly fluoresce. For sanitation purposes, it is necessary to identify rodent presence in many areas such as the food industry, where you need to inspection from the large industrial plant to the small retail outlet, everywhere the food goes. This is especially true in older establishments where construction and/or location make it more difficult to discover rodent activity. To inspect for rodent presence, just illuminate the area in question with one of our UV lights. Dry rodent urine glows a blue-white if fresh to a yellow-white if old. Rodent hair glows blue-white and is easily identified on sacks or intermixed with food grains.
Scientific, laboratory and educational analysis.
Painting and Carpet Repair Detection: Many modern inks, paints and dyes may look identical to old colorings under visible light. But while under UV the differences can be seen due to the fact that the chemical composition of newer substances usually includes synthetic materials. This goes for many different things like stains in carpet or any type of workmanship. Used extensively in quality control inspection areas.