Amber/Yellow lenses provide 85% VLT and 99% UV protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 Risk Reactor Inc ’s yellow UV viewing goggles UVGLASS1 are used with UV Black lights to enhance the contrast of stains, fluorescent fingerprint powder, UV responsive fibers, and body fluids of different types. The UVGLASS1 orange goggles come with the kits and can be purchased by themselves.
|Lens:||Polycarbonate||Full front to side protection|
|Frame:||Polycarbonate||Integrated to Lens with brow bar guard.|
|Temple:||Polycarbonate||Wide spatula with side protection and ventilation.|
Integral to lens.
|Hinge:||Polycarbonate||Snap in two pins.|
This eye protector meets the requirements ANSI Z87+ but it is not to be considered unbreakable. When choosing an eye protector consider the hazards(s) that may exist. Impact, splash or injurious rays may require different and separate eye protectors. These glasses are not suitable for welding, lasers or other radiation, unless specifically marked. Choose a frame style that provides a good fit for each individual worker
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions:
- Wash in mild soap and water. Rinse.
- Air dry or pat dry with clean, soft tissue.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- Store away from direct sunlight and abrasive chemicals.
- If lenses become scratched, pitted or crazed the glasses should be replaced immediately.
- Store glasses in protective case or in plastic bag supplied with glasses.
Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003