DFSB-K625 Clear Red Fluorescent Dye for solvent based mediums.
By the gram. Larger units are available upon request.
Risk Reactor's invisible fluorescent red dye goes into solution absolutely clear. Used in security inks and other applications where an invisible red fluorescent hue is needed. Due to the nature of this dye it is used extensively in high end security inks and theatrical materials. This is one of the most unique fluorescent red dyes available on the market today. This product is similar to our DFSB-C7.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's DFSB- K625 Invisible Fluorescent Red:
- Soluble in many solvents including rubbing alcohol, M.E.K., etc!
- Goes into solution clear!
- Fluoresces a bright red under long wave black light!
- Easy to work with!
- Perfect for security inks!
- One of the most unique fluorescent dyes available!
Paints, inks, anti-counterfeiting inks, anti-fraud, document security, and any application where an invisible fluorescent red is needed. Due to the cost and availability of this dye it is really hard for people to duplicate, adding an extra level of security.