DFWB-K28-41 Clear Blue Fluorescent Dye
DFWB-K28-41 Clear Blue Fluorescent Water Based Dye in liquid form. Is an all-temperature florescent clear blue dye that is recommended for cotton and other cellulosic fibers. Is a suitable for both anionic and nonionic conventional heavy-duty laundry detergent powders. Has moderate water solubility and can be incorporated into many liquid detergents..
|Appearance:||Clear Amber Liquid|
|Specific Gravity :||1.02 g/ml|
|Peak Absorption:||355 nm|
How to Use:
How Fluorescent Dye Tracing Products Work: The "visual" aspect of our dye products refers to normal reflection of light as color. The "fluorescent" aspect refers to special properties of some chemicals to absorb certain wavelengths and then emit, rather than reflect, light in response.
|Heavy-Duty Laundry Detergents :||0.5% to 2.0%|
|Peroxygen Bleaches:||0.5% to 1.5%|
Should only be used with conventional perborate bleaches. If greater bleach stability is required, use our DFWB-K351-50 fluorescent dye.
Benefits of Risk Reactor Inc's Clear Blue OB Water Based UV Tracer:
- High strength formulations for medium to large scale visual and fluorometric studies!
- Most appropriate fluorescent products for quantitative analysis!
- It is clear when diluted preventing stains and other unwanted marks!
- Can be detected using one of our (portable battery operated ones available) black lights at significantly lower levels such as in the range of 10 ppb in ideal conditions!
- Fluoresces under long wave black light!
- Cleans up with water!
- Highly concentrated saving you money!
- Safe and non-toxic!