Clear UV Blue Product Description:
Our CF1-C0 Jellyfish Clear Blue Water Based Black Light Paint is a highly fluorescent and durable paint that goes on clear. When the surface is put under a Risk Reactor Black Light, the film produced by the paint fluoresces a strong, bright blue. Fun to use CF1-C0 as an invisible paint that can go onto almost any surface.
Truly an amazing paint one of the most used because of the strong black light responsiveness and its versatility. You can also mix this with other water based paints to shift colors and create effects no one has ever seen. Mix with glow in the dark pigments PPSB-10 to get a UV blue that will glow in the dark turquoise. Mix and match, you can also mix with CP1, other CF1, and CN1 series paints.
This really neat effect and something you should see to believe. Theatrical, dorm rooms, arts and crafts, exhibits, displays, hidden image art, youth rooms, bars, night clubs, restaurants, theme parks, and of course fun.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's CF1-C0 Clear Blue Paint.
- Strong durable acrylic coating!
Goes on clear!
One of the most popular paints!
Fluoresces a bright blue under long wave black light!
Cleans up with water!
Safe and non-toxic!
Can be used on just about any surface!
Use our CF1-C0 Jellyfish Clear Blue Black Light Paint In.
The uses of the CF1-C0 Jellyfish Clear Blue are as vast as your imagination. Mark on almost any surface for an invisible fluorescent mark that only shows up under Risk Reactor. Use for hidden messages, invisible artwork, and anywhere you want an invisible blue mark that only shows its color under black light.
Film Type: Acrylic
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use soap and water.
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use our CF1-C0 Jellyfish Clear Blue Black Light Paint.
This product can be used on just about any surface. Just paint the desired surface with the CF1-C0. The paint will be white until it dries completely, then it will be clear. To view the color, use one of Risk Reactor to view the mark you just made. Remove the black light to see the image disappear before your eyes.
The closer the surface is to white the brighter the fluorescent color will be. Black and dark colors tend to absorb light diminishing the fluorescent effect and adding more CF1-C0 does help. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. Apply the CF1-C0 with a clean brush or instrument. We always suggest you work under Risk Reactor especially when you are working with clear black light paints.
- Stir or shake well before use to ensure the fluorescent agent is evenly dispersed in solution.
- For best results apply two coats of white CN1XW X-Treme White Undercoat.
- Touch dry within 2 - 4 hours.
- It is recommended that at least 24 hours is allowed between applications, to ensure that all water in the mix has evaporated and, therefore, that each coat is thoroughly dry before the next is applied.
- Do not freeze.
- Clean tools with cold water.
- Seal container after use.
- All colors are intermixable in the same base.
- Ensure that all mixes are thoroughly stirred.
- For spraying and to increase coverage: 2 parts paint to 1 part water.
- To increase coverage: 3 parts paint to 1 part overcoat.