Clear Invisible UV Red Ink Product Description:
Our Clear Red Fluorescent all purpose marking ink is a durable ink that goes on water clear. When under long wave black light activation, the film produced by the ink fluoresces a strong, bright, Red. This is used in marking items such as tools, machines, retail goods, and anything non-porous. You can also thin the product even more, but is not recommended unless you test the application first. Once applied the ink is very hard and usually impossible to get off without damaging the part. This allows the user to easily identify manipulated items. Use with our battery operated black lights for use everywhere on the planet. Red is the least lightfast of these types of inks. Risk Reactor can modify the formula if you need Red to last prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's IF2-C7 Clear Red Marking Ink:
Goes on clear!
- Strong durable ultra-thin coating!
Portable security solution when used with our battery operated blacklights!
Fluoresces a bright Red under long wave black light!
Easy to apply!
Cleans up with xylene, paint thinner, and other solvents!
Meets ASTM C1315!
Can be used on just about any surface!
Mark tools, wood, metal, parts, machines, some plastics, anything that you need a permanent invisible fluorescent mark.
Film Type: Acrylic
Film Thickness: Produces a very ultra-thin film.
Coverage: Depends on application method
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 3 minutes. Cleaning Up: Use most solvents such as mineral spirits, xylene, toluene, lacquer thinner, MEK, etc.
Flash Point: 116 F
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use:
This product can be used on just about any surface. Always test first before applying in large quantities. Use a brush or other device to apply the ink. You can also dip the item or roll the ink on. Use a stencil to create shapes or letters that will uniquely identify the item. The mark is invisible until you use a long wave black light to view. Since the solvents used are flammable be careful of any open flame and make sure the area is ventilated.