Our Clear Black Black Light Paint is a special durable paint that goes on clear. When under Risk Reactor Black Light activation the film produced by the paint is black but remains clear in regular light. CF2-BK is a special paint used wipe out the fluorescent color underneath making it black but un changed in regular light. The clear blacks also are used to tone down other black light paint shades. Use with CF2-C0, CF2-C7, CF2-C6, and CF2-C2 to create hidden art or secret messages. What better way to decorate a room than with invisible paint that will show its color under Risk Reactor Black Light.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's CF2-BK Product:
Can not be found in stores!
Mix with other colors to make darker shades!
Strong durable acrylic coating!
Goes on clear!
- Cleans up with MEK or acetone!
Can be used on just about any surface!
Meets ASTM C1315!
Theatrical, dorm rooms, arts and crafts, exhibits, displays, hidden image art, youth rooms, bars, night clubs, restaurants, theme parks, and of course fun.
Film Type: Acrylic
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use most solvents such as mineral spirits, xylene, toluene, lacquer thinner, MEK, etc.
Flash Point: 116 F
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use:
This product can be used on just about any surface. To see how this paint works, paint a little of the CF2-BK onto a fluorescent surface make the mark you just made black against the fluorescent background. The marks you make on the fluorescent surface will remain clear in regular light but when you put a Risk Reactor Black Light over the surface the mark you made will appear black. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. Since this is oil based paint, use in a well ventilated room.
- Stir or shake well before use to ensure the fluorescent agent is evenly dispersed in solution.
- Touch dry within 2 - 4 hours.
- It is recommended that at least 24 hours is allowed between applications, to ensure that all water in the mix has evaporated and, therefore, that each coat is thoroughly dry before the next is applied.
- Do not freeze.
- Seal container after use.
- All colours are intermixable.
- Ensure that all mixes are thoroughly stirred.
- For spraying: thin with MEK or slower drying solvent. Acetone is too fast and makes spider webs when sprayed.
- To increase coverage: 3 parts paint to 1 part CN2 Overcoat.