IFWB-C01PT Risk Reactor Inc.'s IFWB-C0 Clear Blue Fluorescent tracer for water based mediums is one of our most popular because of its strength, invisibility, and versatility. IFWB-C0 has a very strong fluorescent effect for use in invisible inks, security paper printing, inks, special effects, markings, coding applications, and paints. Our Clear Blue Fluorescent Water Based tracer is clear in regular light, but fluoresces a bright blue under Risk Reactor Black Light. Used to detect leaks, invisible color additive, color enhancer, color shifted, and non-destructive testing. Risk Reactors tracer is a very strong concentrated liquid. Being a liquid, it disperses easily into your systems. This ultraviolet additive is a very versatile item with countless uses and solves about 94% of client’s water based fluorescent dye needs.
Invisible UV Blue Fluorescent Dye Concentrate Product Introduction:
Risk Reactor Inc.'s Clear Fluorescent Blue Dye is stable, light fast and can be used with a variety of solvents. It is used in security inks, paints, coatings, glue, adhesives, tracing, and other applications. Our IFWB-C0 Clear Blue is used in numerous applications and is one item to always include with your order. Clients also use this dye to add to other pigmented mediums to add depth, color, brightness, or a dual effect. For Non-Destructive Testing purposes the IFWB-C0 is the workhorse used by it or in addition to other colorants. This is a light colored powder that when dissolved completely it is absolutely clear or invisible to the naked eye and will show an intense bright color under Risk Reactor Black Light. The color can shift from blue to white depending on the concentration in your medium.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's IFWB-C0 Clear Fluorescent Blue Tracer:
- Good light fastness.
- Invisible and brilliant fluorescent blue water effects.
- Absolutely clear when diluted.
- Excellent resistance to heat.
- Fluoresces very brightly.
- Used in conformal coatings and fugitive glue applications.
- Used in thermoplastics, coatings, printing inks, man-made fibers and as a tracer.
- Incredibly strong fluorescent effect.
- Highly concentrated saving you money.
- It is clear when diluted preventing stains and other unwanted marks.
- Fluoresces a bright blue under long wave black light.
- Cleans up with water.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Can be used with our BNB001 6" Hand Held Black Light or our B12LEDNS rechargeable black light for mobility.
- IFWB-C0 is perfect for use with UV sensors for automation.
Risk Reactor Inc.’s IFWB-C0 is used in:
- Water Tracing.
- Invisible fluorescent marking inks.
- Conformal Coatings.
- UV Sensor and automation markings.
- Non-destructive testing.
- Printing Inks.
- Leak detection.
- Man-made fibers.
- Special Effects.
- Color shifter.
- Household Articles.
- Coating Coverage.
- Public power utilities.
- Military facilities.
- Engineering firms.
- Testing companies and laboratories.
- Tank constructors and installers.
- Electrical equipment manufacturer.
- Assembly operations.
- Quality control during manufacturing.
- Product tracking.