Part number CF1-0W1PT is a one pint of black light reactive acrylic paint.
The CF1-0W1PT UV true white is visible in daylight and glows brightly under black light. The CF1-0W1PT can be mixed with other of our CF1 paints as well as our glow in the dark pigments. The paint is permanent, not a tempura skin paint. This is for wood, fine art, sculpture and the like. To thin use water but very little at a time. Once you get it home you will need to stir it until it is smooth. Then apply like regular paint.
- Perfect for applications where you need a visible color and well as a color under UV light!
- CF1-0W1PT is very bright UV white colors even in regular light!
- CF1-0W1PT is great for theatrical and art applications!
- Great for church groups and youth rooms!
- Strong durable neon green acrylic coating!
- Mix with Risk Reactor other water based paints to get tones and create new special lighting effects!
- Glows brightly green under Risk Reactor Black Light!
- CF1-0W1PT Cleans up with water but do so before it dries.
- Safe and non-toxic black light green paint!
- Can be used on just about any surface!