CF1-131GAL Neon UV Green Black Light Paint Product Description.
Our CF1-13 Palm Leaf Green Water Based Black Light Paint is a durable paint that goes on a bright Palm Leaf Green. CF1-13 is a real paint that shows it's bright color in regular light and is super bright under Risk Reactor Black Light. The visible paints are used the most of all the Black Light Paints. Use the visible colors such as the CF1-13 Palm Leaf Green to add light to your art, project, or product. These are vibrant colors that you have to see in person to get the full effect. Use with our other Black Light Paints and Glow in the Dark Paints to achieve amazing luminous results.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's CF1-141GAL gallon of Palm Leaf Green Black Light Paint:
- Perfect for applications where you need a visible color and well as a color under UV light!
- CF1-131GAL is very bright UV green colors even in regular light!
- CF1-131GAL is great for theatrical and art applications!
- Great for church groups and youth rooms!
- Strong durable neon green acrylic coating!
- Mix with Risk Reactor other water based paints to get tones and create new special lighting effects!
- Glows brightly green under Risk Reactor Black Light!
- CF1-131GAL Cleans up with water but do so before it dries.
- Safe and non-toxic black light green paint!
- Can be used on just about any surface!
Film Type: Acrylic
Film Thickness: Produces a 2 mil. Dry Film.
Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
Drying Time: At 75°F (24°C), it dries to the touch in about 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
Cleaning Up: Use soap and water.
Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
Packaging: Gallon, Pint and Ounce Containers.
How to Use a Gallon of Neon UV Blue CF1-141GAL Paints.
Mix first before using and before adding any water to thin. Stirring will get the paint back into smooth coating. All fluorescent paints do not hide the substrate very well so you might was to do multiple coats depending on the substrate color. This product can be used on just about any surface. Prepare the surface as you would with any other type of paint. You can brush, roll, spray, and dip with this paint. This with water and clean up with a damp, warm cloth.