THE AMAZING COMPLETE CRIME SCENE UV TOOL KIT COMES WITH:
Both of our UV glasses cone with the kit. The UVSPORT-Y yellow and the UVSPORT-O orange ultra violet safety glasses.
The high flux 365 NM emitting UV flash light tool is the star of the show.
Comes with our black light invisible UV pens so you can mark your tools and belongings.
Plastic carrying case with enough room for everything and some extra room for your person items.
Our ultra violet BMAG-365 black Light features the following.
• Pocket-sized true black light Alternate Light Source.
• Nichia high flux emitter with special lens.
• Output power density > 2500uW/cm2 at 15"(38cm).
• Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes battery performance.
• Black anodized aluminum body.
• Glass lens.
• Uses two CR123A lithium cells.
• Or, also supports one 18650 cell.
• Click on/off rubber tail cap switch.
• Momentary-on also possibly with tail-cap switch.
• Useful battery life typically 3 hours (primary cells)
• Supports Lithium and rechargeable lithium batteries.
• 5.25 inches long.
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
• Output power 250mW at 365nm.
• Lanyard provided.
• Shows dust and contaminants unlike any other light this size!
• Unbeatable for currency and document examination.
• Kit available with custom case and yellow viewing glasses.
• NOTE: Available with smooth 30 degree beam for forensic photography.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF THE FORENSIC UV TOOL BMAG-365:
• Lithium, or rechargeable lithium cells supported:
• 2xCR123A (included) —or— 2xRCR123A —or— 1x18650 3.7V rechargeable.
• Batteries install positive first from rear of flashlight.
• Do not unscrew head.
• Do not mix battery types.
• Use caution to avoid direct exposure to eye.
• Keep out of reach of children — not a toy.
- Inspection, laboratory, scientific, law enforcement where cordless high UV power is required.
- Arson and Fire Investigation!
- Scorpion hunting.
- Education in schools.
- Pet stain inspection.
- Carpet cleaning services (pet stains visible in les than ideal lighting conditions).
- Curing (requiring 395-400nm)
- Antique glass (uranium glass, Vaseline glass)
- A/C coolant leak detection (using dye)
- Bathroom inspection
- Animal urine
- Human urine
- Hotel room inspection
Salmonella and Shigella bacteria detection
Drivers license UV markings
Dye penetrant inspection (NDI/NDT)
Magnetic surface analysis
Counterfeit currency detection
UV Curing (requiring 365nm)