PPSB-35X1KG one kilogram of Fire Red Glowing Phosphorescent Product Description:
SPECIAL DEAL! Buy four kilograms of any PPSB, PPWB, PPZNBB-06 Series colors and get FREE SHIPPING! Use the code: PPSBKG4
Our PPSB-35X Fire Red phosphorescent pigment was developed to go into oil based mediums. Risk Reactor's Glow in the Dark Pigment is the basic building block for material that glows in the dark. It works by absorbing ambient light and then re-emitting it in the visible spectrum. This process can be repeated an infinite amount of times. The color visible in regular light is red and it will glow a vibrant Fire Red in the dark. You can mix this pigment into any clear medium such as glue, paint, caulking, wax, clay, gel candles, liquid nails, silicone, urethane, you name it. This pigment is best used right after mixing, most mediums seem to gel with this pigment over a period of time.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's PPSB-35X1KG Fire Red Glow in the Dark Pigment:
- Amazing red glowing color, one of the most unique!Perfect for fishing lures deep water fish the best!
- Invisible red is used extensively for decorative items!
- Product can last more than 15 years, unlike conventional pigment!
- Just about any light will charge it!
- Glows a strong Fire Red!
- Non-radioactive it is not the materials used in the sixties!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Can be used with just about any non-aqueous medium!
- Charges an infinite amount of times and rated for 25 years if used properly!
Fire Red Phosphorescent Pigments are Used In:
Fishing lures is the most current use but we have clients all over the world with unique applications. Clock & watch dials, paint, electronic instrument dial pads, poly urethane, home appliances, lighting apparatus and switches, exit signs, emergency signage and low level lighting escape systems (Egress Systems), shoes, caps, aircraft and automobile dials and instrument panels, firemen's equipment, traffic signs & high visibility signs, fishing equipment, military applications, outdoor path marking, camping equipment, textile printing and textile fibers, writing & printing inks, You can use this product anywhere a long afterglow and/or light fastness is needed.