google-site-verification=NI7vCLY6bs74fmvfYdD5jSlMvKQGBIkRx0Zu6B2VJh4

AGSPRAY50ML 50 ML of Silver Ion Hand Anti Microbial Spray 1.7 FL OZ

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
AGSPRAY50ML
UPC:
802074009961
Weight:
2.50 Ounces
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

Bulk discount rates

Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount

Buy 5 - 15 and get 5% off
Buy 16 - 30 and get 10% off
Buy 31 - 60 and get 15% off
Buy 61 or above and get 20% off
  • AGSPRAY50ML 50 ML of Silver Ion Hand Anti Microbial Spray
  • Silver colloidal ions in filtered water for fresh feelings while killing viruses and bacteria in easy to carry spray bottle AGSPRAY50ML
MSRP: $10.32
$6.99
— You save $3.33

Description

AGSPRAY50ML is 1.7 fluid ounces of silver ion anti-microbial spray. This is perfect extra protection on masks, skin, or any surface. The silver ions kill on contact and continue to kill viruses and bacteria. This is a must for home and office use. Never leave home without your silver ion spray from Risk Reactor Medical Supplies. Our AGSPRAY50ML kills over 650 pathogens!

Safe for Adults, Children, all Pets and Plants!

  • High strength silver ions produced by higher ppm strength. This is 4 times more silver than other brands. Higher concentration means faster effect at low dosage. This means our silver lasts 4 times longer than other silver based products giving better results.
  • Ultra fine particle size Risk Reactor Medical Supplies new silver ion spray is crystal clear like water even at high concentration. Thanks to very fine particles size of silver ions as low as 0.6 nano meters achieved using our advanced manufacturing process. Other home made silver solutions look muddy yellow to dark brown because of large particle size and unpredictable manufacturing process
  • Quickly destroys over 650 pathogens a study conducted in 2012 by the prestigious rice university proved that it is the silver ions, not the particles, that have a bactericidal power. Miracle silver has 98% ionic silver with atomic size of than not much of 1 nanometer. The remaining 2% is silver particles
  • All natural, safe and pure miracle silver is 100 % natural and completely safe for humans and pets across all ages. Risk Reactor's silver has only two ingredients: 99.99 % pure silver and pharmaceutical-grade distilled water. Our silver solution is free from any preservatives and protein stabilizers
View AllClose

Warranty Information

This unit is warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of original purchase. Supplier's limit of liability under this warranty is to repair or replace the product at Supplier's option. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of time or freight charges are not covered. Any product that has been abused, altered, tampered or incorrectly operated is not covered. Product finish is excluded from this warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied. We reserve the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications without prior notice.
View AllClose