PAD-100 Wholesale box of 100 dry stamp pads ready for your event or project.
Uninked stamp pads for use with inks such as our Readmission Inks, Bulk Stamp PAD-1. Size No.1 3" X 4 ½" Felt Sponge Stamp Pad. We can also custom label this product for you with your company or function logo! IFWA series, etc. Our unique rubber stamps are used with the stamp pads to offer a flat surface to create a clear mark. Simply pour just enough ink to get the pad wet. Keeping the lid closed on the stamp pad and the ink jar will help make it last longer.
Benefits of Risk Reactor's PAD-100 Stamp Pads:
- Durable plastic case and long lasting felt sponge inside!
- Lasts a long time!
- Comes un-inked so that you can use our UV inks!
- Use like any other stamp pad!
Readmission systems, theft prevention, anti-counterfeiting and any situation where you need a stamp pad for security or patron control. Clients also use the stamp pads in industrial settings such as quality control operations.
How to Use the box of 100 PAD-100:
Use this stamp pad as you would any stamp pad. Pour Risk Reactor ink into the stamp pad onto the sponge that is inside. Do not put two colors in the same stamp pad unless you want some wild colors as a result. Keep the blue stamp pad separate so you do not contaminate with another color. To keep the ink moist longer, keep the lid of the plastic case closed. Use the stamp pad in conjunction with Risk Reactor UV Readmission Inks or Fluorescent Porous Inks to invisibly stamp almost any surface.
- The convenience of purchasing all your stamping needs in one place. Order one of our stocked stamps or a custom stamp right here, along with visible or invisible ink. With invisible ink, we also offer the black lights to best see your stamp image.
- The quality of the pad. Risk Reactor stamp pads have thick and resilient pads that do not ware out after demanding stamping. The pad case is sturdy and seals easily to keep ink from drying out.
- The flat surface. Risk Reactor stamp pads produce an agreeable image every time!
- Cost. Risk Reactor’s stamp pads are cost effective, and we offer discounts on bulk purchases.
- Versatility. You can use a Risk Reactor stamp pad with a Risk Reactor wooden stamp or with a regular wooden stamp purchased at a craft or office supply store.
- Risk Reactor’s stamp pads come without ink in them so you can fill it with any ink. We suggest Risk Reactor invisible or visible ink.
How to use a Risk Reactor stamp pad with Risk Reactor ink:
Applications.Use by applying a rubber stamp (We make custom stamps, click here for more information.) imprint of our fluorescent ink to the patron's hand. The ink is invisible on the skin, dries within seconds, and cannot be transferred or washed off. The ink dries fast so that the patron can not share the image with other patrons. Pass the hand under one of our black lights to see the invisible marking. This bright, durable ink works up to twenty four hours. You may change colors periodically, or change the marking pattern so as to control traffic into separate shows or security areas. It is suggested to use a non-symmetrical stamp to ensure difficulty is duplicating and to change color periodically.
How do I use the kit? Pour enough IFWA-C0 Cancun Clear Blue to wet the surface (cap full) of a clean PAD-1 Un-Inked Stamp Pad. Then stamp on the wet pad and then onto the desire surface. Review the invisible mark under one of Risk Reactor’s offered Black Lights such as the B14LED a 14 UV LED powerful, portable Black Light (3 AA INCLUDED!) that you now have. We also manufacture Special Readmission Inks for clients that have a particular need such as slower drying, faster, stronger, and non-flammable characteristics. We carry portable, battery-operated, and plug in black lights, so you can use them with or without a power source. You can also use the kit to mark other porous surfaces such as paper, tickets, coupons, etc as a security mark.
These items can be bought separately as well. Click on the links below to add them to your order. Use your back button to continue shopping on this page.
16 Ounces of IFWA-C0 Cancun Clear Blue Readmission Ink.
Click Here to get your pint of IFWA-C0 Cancun Clear Blue Readmission Hand Stamp Ink. This is the best ink for invisible markings.
PAD-1 Un-Inked Stamp Pad for use with IFWA-C0 (or any other ink) and Walnut Wood Handle Hand Stamp. Click Here to Buy Un-Inked Stamp Pad Separately.
Walnut Wood Handle Hand Stamp. The image size is 3/4" and can be long as you want but usually 3/4" long is standard. If getting a custom stamp the image needs to be in black and white with the black being the stamped image. Initials or small words work best, avoid thin lines or too much detail. Keep in mind the human hand is round, uneven, and porous making detailed imaging a bit challenging. Email image to email@example.com
Click Here to Buy Your Custom Image Walnut Wood Handle Hand Stamps Separately.
Click Here to Buy Your Stocked Image Walnut Wood Handle Hand Stamps Separately.
Round Self Inking Stamper plastic and durable.
Click Here to Buy your Stocked Image Round Self Inking Stamper Separately.
Click Here to Buy your CUSTOM IMAGE Round Self Inking Stamper Separately.