BCT6-365 black light flashlight crime scene tools. Thia is stronger than the BCT5-365 with more UV energy output.
High flux 365nm flashlight has a medium beam with 365 nm fluorescent energy. This unit requires 2*CR123A batteries (we include 2 x CR123A batteries with unit) or one 18650 battery. This is a very strong black light flashlight professional grade. Can be used for hand stamping applications to UV curing. Anything that requires 365 nm black light energy.
* Pocket-sized Alternate Light Source.
* Newer high power Nichia 1030mW emitter.
* Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes battery performance.
* Black anodized aluminum body.
* Diffuse glass lens (medium beam).
* Click on/off rubber tail cap switch.
* Momentary-on also possibly with tail cap switch.
* Useful battery life typically 6 hours.
* Powered by long shelf-life CR123A lithium cells (included)
* Also supports rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 cell (optional)
* 6 inches long by 1.5” wide (approx.)
* LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
* Beam angle 40 degrees approximately.
* Output power density ~1000µW/cm² at 15”
* Lanyard attachment included.
* O-ring sealed.
|Single||Box of 3||Box of 6||Box of 24|
We have a lot of other black lights from 500 WATT mega output to the smallest and strongest black light flashlights. Anything you need. Do not forget our superior batteries specially made for longevity of our black light flashlights. The metal housing is incredibly strong and robust. This is not a child's toy like our competitors.