PPZNBB-061KG kilogram of fast charging Yellowish Green Glow in the Dark Phosphorescent Powders.
SPECIAL DEAL! Buy four kilograms of any PPSB, PPWB, PPZNBB-06 Series colors and get FREE SHIPPING! Use the code: PPSBKG4
Risk Reactor Inc.'s PPZNBB-06 Invisible Yellow Green glow in the dark pigment comes in a powder form. We also have this pigment in various mediums such as paint, vinyl, etc. This pigment will glow in the dark for 10 hours to the dark adapted eye. It has a light yellow body color and a yellowish green after glow. If you need a pigment that can handle exposure to sunlight please review our PPSB and PPWB series. Our PPSB-10 and PPSB-06 both can glow for over 100 hours. Use this pigment when you need a quick charge up time and a relatively short after glow time. This pigment currently meets thousands of safety codes around the world.
Benefits of Risk Reactor Inc.'s PPSZBB-06 Yellow Green Glow Pigment:
- Absorbs photon energy really fast black light even faster!
- Used in shadow walls and special effects!
- This pigment has been used for safety lighting for decades!
- Safe and non-toxic to use daily!
- Has been incorporated into countless safety codes and product specifications!
PPZNBB-061KG is Used In:
- Warning and exit signs since it charges so fast.
- Shadow walls which allow an image to remain for a while after being hit with light.
- Fire fighting and mining safety gear.
- Silkscreen printing on textiles.
- Museum exhibits and displays.
- Fishing lures.
- Paints for safety and crafts.
- Plastics, screen printing inks, and other mediums.
- Paper and film coating such as pressure sensitive vinyl.
- Toys and novelties of all types and sizes.
Technical Information for the fast glowing green PPZNBB-061KG:
Appearance: Light-Yellow Powder/No Order
Melting Point: Dissociates 1200 C
Vapor Pressure: N/AP
Vapor Density: N/AP
Solubility In Water: Negligible(<1%)
Flammability Class: N/AP
Extinguishing Media: Water
Specific Gravity: 4.1
Freezing Point: N/AP
Percent Volatile: N/AP
Evaporation Rate: N/AP
pH (% in water): N/AP
Flash Point: N/AP
PPZNBB-061KG Brightness of Afterglow (mcd/m2)
How to Use:
Follow the guidelines below to get the maximum out of your pigment.
More powder, higher percentage will produce brighter, longer glow.
Use a white, or light color as a background for best results. Any color other than white will diminish glow.
Use the clearest vehicle possible. Any pigment in the vehicle will decrease the brightness and length of glow.
The thicker (to a point) the layer of Glow Powder will produce longer and brighter luminosity.
Try to prevent moisture in the manufacturing process.
Do not use vehicle with high acidity.
Do not grind the Glow Powder, it will destroy the crystal structure and therefore decrease luminosity.
The larger the particle size of the Glow Powder the greater the glow.
Ratio of Glow Powder to medium is from 10% to 50% by weight depending on application and manufacture process.
This type of glowing pigment has been used for decades but we have reformulated it to be even longer lasting. This is truly a unique and amazing photo-luminescent powder additive. Get yours today!