BI365 Emission Strength:
OFF THE CHART >10,000 uW/cm2 at 10 inches
9182 uW/cm2 at 15 inches
5981 uW/cm2 at 20 inches
• New! AC-powered 365nm LED light fixture.
• Voltage range 90-265V ac — works in USA and Europe.
• True black light Alternate Light Source (no filter needed).
• Nichia high flux emitter with special lenses (not reflectors!).
• Output power density >7700 μW/cm² at 15” (38cm).
• Instant startup; instant re-start.
• Beam diameter is 6x8” (at 15” working distance).
• Current-regulated drive circuit maximizes output performance.
• Air-cooled; no fan required.
• LWD 4.50” x 3.375” x 3.375”
• LED Lifetime 10,000 hours.
• Beam angle 10 degrees with no hot-spots or rings.
• Output power 3*325mW at 365nm peak.
• Shows dust and contaminants unlike any other light this size!
• Unbeatable for currency and document examination.
• 8’ power cord; push button power switch on rear of unit.
BI365 BLACK LIGHT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Attach to suitable overhead surface.
• Disconnect power when installing fixture.
• Use caution to avoid direct exposure to eye.
• Yellow or clear (appropriate UV blocking eg. UVSPORT-Y and UVSPORT-0) glasses can be used.
• Not a toy — keep out of reach of children!
365nm+some ambient (lower). Hand print is not treated with any enhancing chemical; fluorescing substance likely organic in origin. The 365nm light can be used at a crime scene to localize where print lifting efforts could be exercised. Photograph taken with no filter. Removal of ambient light.
“I really like this lamp because I can mount it just about anywhere I need it. This helps when I need to keep my hands free for other purposes!” Dan, AZ
UV light being inspected on a leaking engine part. The true 365 nm black light works great by illuminated the UV responsive material with amazing contrast.
Emission Spectra for the 365 nm Emitter.
Various UV light illuminating driver's license. The one the right is true 365 nm while on the left is 395 nm.
|Single||Box of 3||Box of 6||Box of 24|