Risk Reactor's MRA-X is a precision machined, valve action, refillable marker. These markers are manufactured from high-grade aluminum alloys and feature a precision valve with an O-ring seal which feeds ink when the tip is depressed. A threaded cap on the barrel is removed for filling.
Our MRA-X Aluminum Refillable Pen is a pocket size marker. This marker is constructed from precision machined, anodized aluminum components and can be completely disassembled for cleaning and repair. A pocket clip is snapped onto the slip cap so it’s with you when you need it. To insure the valve won’t leak during operation we use a special chemical resistant o-ring.
We also carry replaceable felt tips with 3 different ones to choose from. Round, Chisel, Fine Line Round and Fine Line Chisel. Click here to see the data sheet on these products.
Inking Instructions for MRA-X
1. Unscrew end cap from aluminum handle.
2. Pour ink into the aluminum handle to within approximately 1/2" of the top. Do not overfill!
3. Screw end cap back on to aluminum handle.
4. Remove slip cap to expose tip.
5. Hold the pen with the felt tip pointing up and press the tip down with your finger to let air escape. This prevents flooding of tip and should be done after each filling and before using if pen is stored in a hot location. Note: If tip is inked, wear rubber gloves.
6. To start ink flow, hold the MRA-X pen in the writing position and with a quick motion, press down on the tip and release. Repeat this motion until you see the ink start to appear in the exposed tip. Let the ink finish wicking before pressing down on the tip again. Do not over saturate the tip as flooding will occur.
7. Keep the slip cap on the MRA-X pen when not in use to prevent the tip from drying out.
8. To replace the felt tip remove the old tip by unscrewing and pulling the tip at the same time. Push the new tip into the nozzle until it stops then screw it in a few turns more.
Refillable Pens that come blank, no ink. Ready for your project or application. The pen is made out of medal and can be reused.
|MRA-X Single Units||Box of 6 MRA-X||Box of 12 MRA-X||Box of 100 MRA-X|
|Replacement nibs for the MRA-X Refillable Pen with different points. The nibs come 12 to a pack. The number MRATIP-2 is Round Tip Point, MRATIP-4 is the Chisel Point, MRATIP-6 Fine Line Point, MRATIP-8 Fine Line Chisel Point||
Invisibility is obtained by having the right product for your surface and color, which may require you to try various colors and types to find the right one. Choose our complete I.D. Kits to save you money, by providing all the colors per the various surface types. We can also create new ink formulations for your specific need. First, try the off-the-shelf products, then contact us with your modification specifications if necessary.
Our Invisible Fluorescent Marking Pens are fast, easy, and a convenient way to invisibly mark items. Perfect for retail stores, manufacturing processes, quality control, retail, ownership, and anywhere you may need to mark an item quickly and invisibly. Using our SUPERTAC-395 and SUPERTAC-365 Hand Held Battery Operated Black Light to view the marks allows you to have a portable system.